How can we ensure that girls everywhere feel confident, able to pursue their education and to lead healthy lives as equal members of their communities?
KOIS Invest is convening a breakfast panel at the occasion of the Annual Meeting of the World Economic Forum in Davos, to explore collaborative models to meet girl’s needs in conversation with global business, policy and development leaders:
Which solutions already exist and how can they be scaled?
How might innovation in technology and infrastructure help to create new solutions?
How can the investment community best work with governments and development organisations, to scale effective approaches to MHM and work towards a better future for girls, in India and elsewhere?
· Suzanne Biegel, Founder, Catalyst At Large and Investment Director, SPRING Accelerator
· Alexander de Croo, Deputy Prime Minister of Belgium and Minister of Development Cooperation, the Digital Agenda, Telecommunications and Postal Services
· Marisa Drew, CEO, Impact Advisory and Finance Department, Crédit Suisse International
· Prabhat Pani, Project Director, Tata Water Mission
· Trisha de Borchgrave, writer and artist